Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Incredible Device Comics!

Hello. I always wanted to do tg comics in daz so here it is. I  learned daz from a month and as a test i created that.
The inspiration for this comics was "Incredible device series" captions by Marti which you can read here:
Thanks for your bless ;)
This is just chapter 1. There will be more chapters around the same length (some will be shorter, some longer). Some chapters will be inspired by Marti's Caps but maybe i will add some stuff from me ;)
I know that sometimes quality is bad. I have poor PC and i wanted to find compromise between Render Time and quality. First chapter is experiment, but i think that i found settings that will guarantee good quality and render time. Hope you like it and thanks for reading! ;)
You can read this on my deviantart here:

3 comments:

  1. I have a request. I'm currently staying with a friend of mine while I search for a job. His teenage daughter has a evident crush on me. Could you do a caption where we swap bodies and are forced to live as each other? She has light brown hair, freckles, blue eyes and an athletic body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete