Monday, July 9, 2018

Failed theft

Ever since my wife passed away, my life has changed for the worse. They threw me out of work the same weeks. I had savings for a month. During this month I could not find a job and the savings were almost over. When one day I came back from a job interview, I noticed a huge property along the way. The building looked like a palace, and the fence elements were decorated with gold.
I thought about robbing this house. He did not make it to the poor anyway, the owner probably will not even notice that something has disappeared from his home, and my problem with the money will end soon.
I watched the house for two days and searched for information about it. The owner was Giorgio Giorvania, one of the richest people in the country. This is not his only home. He has houses scattered all over the country. As soon as I learned that he was at a conference in the capital, I decided to rob.
I managed to enter the house calmly. There were golden vases all around, and beautiful paintings on the walls. The corridor was an icy one, one could drive a car through it. When I entered a room, I noticed a woman in underwear, tights and high heels.

"Oh, another thief," she said.

I decided to scare her, I was afraid she would call the police. I pulled out a knife and approached it. I looked her in the eye. I was about to say, "You will not report it anywhere, otherwise I will kill you" when something strange happened to my body. I noticed that I could not move, and long blond hair appeared in my field of view. Something appeared on my chest, and my silhouette began to change. Suddenly I felt as if I became lighter. I felt my hair fall from my legs and my legs become finer. Then I felt that my clothes started to change. There was something very tight on the chest, and something delicate on my legs, which was very cling to my body. My shoes became less comfortable, for some reason I could not stand on my heel.




"What happened" - I thought.

Then various thoughts began to flow into my head. He thinks about my Lord Giorgio, of whom I am only a toy. He can do whatever he wants with me, and I'm supposed to obey his orders. My wife Adrianna was sitting in front of me. I'm also a toy for her.

The lady looked at me, ran her slender hand over my face. I felt happy that such an amazing creature touched me.

"You have changed very well, Giorgio will be happy with the new toy. Let me test you." Come on, play me! " - She said.



I started to put on a sexy pose, I wanted to do my best for my Lady. I sat on the chair handle next to my Lady and I started rubbing chair handle with my pussy. Then I sat on her lap and started kissing her. I took off my underwear and started to have sex. After all, I felt amazing, but the greatest pleasure for me was that I could please my Lady.


After all, you said that I was the best of all toys. I was so happy that I could please my Lady.

From then on I lived in the estate of the Giorvania state where I was their slave. During the day I was a normal maid, and at night I was their bed sex toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment