Sunday, July 15, 2018

Solution to the crisis

In 1930, Japan faced a demographic crisis. For 15 years, the female birth rate has decreased significantly. There were one woman per 10 men. Therefore, Japan began to armor. We got information from our agents about tests of secret weapons at the resort on the island of Kyushu.

We were sent there with a small group to carry out an operation that would stop the development of weapons. From what our agency said, it is a dangerous biological weapon to solve the demographic problem. Unfortunately, after some time we lost any signal of our agents.

Near the base, we camped to observe the guards and study the base plan. We sat in the camp for three days, the fourth was to carry out the attack. We knew that a failed attack could trigger a war on an unimaginable scale.

On the fourth day we armed and prepared for the attack. Unfortunately, something went wrong. Pink smoke spread across the camp. The smoke had a nice, sweet smell.

When I caught my breath, I felt my body paralyzed. Like my friends, I stood still and could not do anything. A friend of mine, Simon, stood in front of me. He was a powerful stature, he is one of the best soldiers. But when he stood there, I noticed something strange was happening to his body. His skin turned yellow. His hair changed color from red to auburn, and his face became slim. His facial features became more Asian, and his face began to look feminine. His figure changed completely. There was no more trace of the years spent in the gym. He became very small. His legs have become much slimmer, and so are his hands. Breasts appeared under his shirt.

His clothes also began to change. His uniform began to look like a Japanese uniform, and the legs of his pants began to combine and shorten, after a while turning into a short skirt. His socks began to lengthen and became thinner, at one point they began to look like thin socks. His loins became more and more diminished by adjusting to his tiny feet, until they finally turned into high heels.

At the moment when Simon's transformation ended, I felt that my legs were boiled, as if I had no pants. When I could move again, I looked down and saw that I had gone through exactly the same transformation. I was wearing a skirt and shoes on the top. In addition, my uniform turned into an enemy uniform.

"Nani ga okotta?" (What happened) - I thought.

After a while, Kasumi came running to me and said "Watashitachi ni nani ga okotta nodesu ka Megumi?" (Megumi, what happened to us?).

I noticed that I think and speak Japanese. I also do not have a problem understanding it. I could not even remember how to speak Polish, as if I had never spoken in such a language.

After a while a Japanese officer came to us.

"Girls, set yourself in a row."

When I heard this, strange things started to happen in my head. I did not think of him as an enemy anymore, but more like my Master, for whom I would do whatever he wanted.

"Yes, Master," we all answered, then we lined up.

"From today, you are our servants, that's exactly what your country is waiting for, we will change every citizen of your country into a Japanese woman and we will solve our problem. From now on you will serve a Japanese man." - The officer said.

I was just happy to think that our country would be attacked. I could not wait for my wife and son to undergo a similar transformation as I did to serve our Masters.

"You" - pointed at me with his finger. "You will become my son's wife. Go to the base will be waiting for you at the entrance," - said the officer.

I went to the base and at the entrance I found a handsome Japanese man.

"Is The Master son of an officer?" I asked.

"Yes, it's me"

"I came here to serve You, Master" I said, and then I pose for him.



"Then come to my room with me, we'll have some fun with your new body," said my Master. I followed him and in the room I experienced the best sex in my life.

After 5 years, I was the mother of two Japanese girls. By the way, I learned what happened to my old family. My wife served a neighbor, so we saw each other every day. We were very happy with our new life. The Japanese let the wife keep our child, so my son turned into a little Japanese girl. She slowly grows up to serve our masters just as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment