Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Solution to the crisis - atack

With colleagues, we left the work to eat something. After ordering food, three of us, we sat outside and waited for orders. The waitress brought us drinks.

We were talking about the last match when a pink cloud spread around.
When I caught a breath I noticed that I could not move. The rest were paralyzed as much as I was. I looked at my friend and noticed that something was happening with his body. Hair became long and his face was feminine. His legs became longer and hair was completely gone.
Big breasts appeared on his chest, and his nails became long and well cared for.
His clothes began to change. Typically, the men's shirt began to creep, showing its almost perfect figure and large breasts. The trousers in his pants began to combine, after a while becoming a tight skirt. His socks disappeared, and the shoes turned into elegant high-heeled shoes.

I felt that similar changes were taking place in my body. When after a while I could move again, I looked down and noticed what beautiful clothes I was wearing. I looked at my friends Suzuhe and Aiko. Both looked great.

I said in Japanese:
"You look beautiful."



I noticed that I can only speak Japanese. I completely forgot how to speak English.

"You are also dear" they answered.

I smiled and continued the conversation. It's just that for some reason football seemed boring to us, so we started talking about fashion and trends.

After a while, cars started to drive around the city with the message:
"All Japanese are to be found on Romana Square"

We immediately interrupted the conversation and went to the given square. I do not know why, but I felt I had to go there, that I had to follow the orders of the man who was speaking.

On the square, all of us lined up in rows. In turn, Japanese men approached us and chose us as their wives. I knew whoever would choose me would follow his orders. One of the lieutenants chose me. Living with him was not bad. Almost all the time he was not at home, and the only thing I had to do was take care of the house and satisfy him when he returns home.
Aiko has 3 sweet Japanese children and Suzuha works in a public house. We are all satisfied with our wonderful new life and we can not wait until we meet the new whims of our Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment