Thursday, June 14, 2018

Changing Stone Part 1 English Version

I was coming home from university when a woman accosted me on the street. She gave me a glowing stone and said that whoever would hold this stone would be susceptible to my suggestions.
I wanted to ask what exactly she meant, but as soon as I looked at the stone, she disappeared from my view. "Strange" - I thought, putting the stone into my pocket.
On the way, I hooked up to the shop, and under the store, as usual, I was chewed by a begging asking for money for alcohol. I hate them. They are always so drunk that they barely talk and even when you say you will not let it go away.
That was also the case here. I remembered about the stone, maybe if I give him a stone and tell him to go away, he will go.
I gave him a stone, he asked, "I don't need that. I just want money, I will not exchange alcohol for it." Upset I said that people like him just spoil society and that he is wasting his life instead of being a normal man who works on himself.
Then the stone began to glow and the menel to change. His posture has become more straightened, his clothes became clean and ironed, his hairstyle has become overwhelmed, and his dirty beard has disappeared.
In fact, it was hard to see that it was the same man. He looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, I do not know why I asked you for money." I asked if everything was all right.
He replied that yes. He was coming back from work and does not know why he came to me and asked for money. It looks like he does not remember his life as a żul. Then I understood how the stone works.
When someone is holding him, I can influence his life, change his appearance, and maybe even history. I wanted to test the stone on him even more. I asked where he works. He replied that he was working on the construction site nearby.
Being curious if it will work, I answered that a beautiful woman like her should rather work as a secretary. It happened exactly what I expected. The stone began to shine and his body changed.
First, his hair changed color and became a lot longer. Then his face became more feminine and slim, there were no traces of the chin. His hands became thinner, his hair was gone, his hands became smaller and his nails were longer.
The next changes were on his torso. His silhouette changed completely, the hips became wider and his figure became slim. A large breast appeared on his chest. His buttocks grew significantly, and the penis probably disappeared considering the changes are taking place from head to toe.
His legs became slimmer and longer, hair was completely gone. Then his clothes began to change. His sneakers began to change color to cream, after a while completely changed into high heels. Legs in shorts began to connect, similar to the skirt.
After a moment, this woman, because the man was no longer wearing a skirt similar to her shoes. Underneath the T-shirt, something began to form, probably a bra, and the T-Shirt itself seemed to be getting smaller.
What's left of the T-Shirt has turned into a black T-shirt. Makeup started to appear on her face, and a tiny handbag appeared in her hand.
She was confused, as if she knew about the change, but after a while her posture changed and she looked at me saying "Yes, I work as a secretary nearby, I do not know why I said that at the construction site. And thank you for the compliment if we were at a similar age I would become your girlfriend "- she smiled.
Then I came up with an idea. "What are you talking about Ania? We're in the same year and you're my girlfriend," I said.
Again, the stone began to shine. The woman began to grow young, she was about 20 years old. Her hair changed color again, and her t-shirt turned into a blouse with long arms.
Her skirt turned into a skirt in a flowers, her shoes turned into pink sneakers.

The stone stopped glowing, and Ania looked at me and said, "God, why did I forget that we're walking with each other?" I came here to meet you! "
I told her that sometimes it happens to me to get such a "brain stasis" and there is nothing to worry about. Ania came up to me and kissed me saying that I am a great boyfriend. I grabbed her hand and together we went on a date to the cinema.  

No comments:

Post a Comment