Thursday, June 14, 2018

Master PC journal part 1

So i'm Jared. I decided to write journal about my adventure with this strange app.
Today i found out that i got some app on my phone. It's called "Master PC". I don't know how i got it.
I work in IT Corp. In work I share desk with michael. Micheal is an asshole, he always make laugh of me, becouse
I'm not interessed in any sport and i am not a meanly guy who is spending all his free time at the gym.
When he find out that i like to playing games on my phone he again started to laught at me. I was pissed of and turned off that game. That's when i saw that app, Master PC. I clicked on it and it told me to make a photo of a target.
I made a picture of Michael and then i had some interface on my phone. I could type something to a field called "Personality", choose gender, sexual preference, interest of love, age and click on checkboxes called "Aware" and "Reality". I typed "caring, sweet, girly"on personality field, choosed female, heterosexual on sexual preferences, didn't choose anything as interest of love, i left age as it was, clicked on reality checkbox and clicked "Done".
That's when in a place where michael sat i saw sexy girly girl in a skirt, heels and legs crossed.
She was a bit confused, but after a moment she returned to work. When she went to a break, she asked me if I wanted coffee, i said "Yeah, why not".
She walked on heels like pro. If i didn't know that she was a man a minute ago i would believe that she always was a girl.
When i talked to her on a break she told me that she thinks that i am good guy and she hopes that i would find a nice girlfriend.
Working with her was amazing. She always asked me if i want something from shop or if i want coffe. She helped with if i had a problems.
She was nice friend. I find out that no one remembers micheal but everyone remembers michel. That's what reality button must does.
I got rid of the problem and gained a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment