Thursday, June 14, 2018

Master PC journal part 1 Michael perpective

 I got to work and i saw that fucking nerd again. I hate him, i have nothing to talk with him. he does not play and does not watch any sport and all he does is playing games and watching some shit.
Today when i saw that he is playing some stupid game on his phone i started to laught and called him a fucking nerd.
He looked pissed off, but that's good maybe he will take care of himself eventually. I started to work but in a moment i started to feel bad.
Everything becomes blur and when i came back to myself i felt that something is wrong. I looked down and saw crossed legs in tights and heels.
I didn't know what happened. In a seconds i felt that something is happening to my mind. I remembered child as a girly girl. My first kiss, my ballet class as a little girl, my prom, my current boyfriend.
And what's more i started to have knowledge about womanhood. How to apply make-up, how to walk on heels, feminine hygiene. With more feminine knowledge i was losing my memories about being guy.
I looked at Jared, i knew that he did something. I standed up i walked to him. I wanted to punch him but i felt some strange headache. Why did i want to punch him?
He is such a good guy. Everytime i need something he helps me. I can talk to him about everything. I decided to go on a break and asked Jared if he want some coffe.
I had strange memories about a guy who was yerk to Jared and i decided to talk to him about that, but he didn't knew anything about that.
When i came back from work i kissed my boyfriend and we had amazing sex tonight. I don't know why it felt as first time, we are doing it every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment