Thursday, June 14, 2018

Master PC journal part 2

In the next day i head a break and decided to chill in park. Unfortunately, a father with his son thought the same. The son was very cheeky and constantly cried about some toy in the store and his father did nothing about it.
I saw that other people in part were pissed off like me and i decided to use Master PC app. When i took a picture of that father and his son, i could change parameters for both of them and there was on more field called "Reletionship", which had default value "Father" on father and "Son" on Son.
I decided to type into personality field "Loving, Caring" and for son i typed "likeable, loving and sweet".
I changed relationship to "Mother" and "Daughter" and changed age of son to 16. Changing their Relationship automaticly changed their gender field.
I typed reality and aware checkboxes. I wanted them to know about their past lives. I pressed Done but something strange happened.
Were the son was standing there was 30-something years old woman and where was father there was 16 years old girl.
I noticed that i accidentally clicked "Change parameters" button which change parameters from son to father and vice versa.
They were confused at first. A girl looked on a Woman and said "Mom, what happened?" and she grabed her mouth totally surprised.
Mother said "I don't know Joana, but i think that whatever changed us, it messed with our minds, becouse i can't think of you in other way the a daughter. God i even remember how i borned you".
Joana said "Mom i know what you're saying. I remember life as little girl, as your daughter. And yet there are memories of life where i was your father and you were my son. I can't even remember your name as my son", she started crying.
Mother walked to her, walking in heels like she was doing that all her life, hugged her daughter and told to her "Shhhh sweetheart. I know what you're feeling, but ours past life doesn't matter now.
I feel like this life is better then the past and i know that you feel the same. You have loving parents like me and your father and you are loving girl that has her whole life in front of her. Shhh come on, let's do this mother-daughter day and let's go to mall" she smiled to her.
Joana stopped crying and said "Really?" she hagged her mother and said "I love you. You always know how to comfort me"
They both smiled and left the part, where know i could chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment