Thursday, June 14, 2018

Master PC journal part 2 Father Perspective

I was with my son on a mall and he saw a toy. I didn't want to waste money on shits like that so i went to park with him.
He cried all the way about that toy but i knew that if you give someone an inch, they'll take a mile so i just ignored him.
I hate that brat becouse when i look at him i see his mother which left us with some asshole.
When i was walking with him i felt that something is wrong when i looked where my son standed i saw my mother.
Wait what? I looked down i saw my body in dress. What the hell happened? I asked my mother and grabbed my mouth, i was suprised with my voice.
Mom told me that she don't know and she know is that, that i am now her daughter and she even remember how she borned me.
Then memories started to flow in my mind. I remembered my life as a little, happy girl, with loving family.
I started to feel normal in this body, as it was always mine. I told my mother that i know how she feels and I started to cry when i recalled memories of how bad father i was.
Then my mother came to me, hugged me and started to comfort me. She told me that we will have mother-daughter day in a mall. I started to feel happy becouse I wanted to buy dress for my boyfriend prom.
Wait I have a boyfriend now? When I thought about him, i felt butterflies in the stomach. God he is so handsome. In a mall i saw that beautiful dress. I took a heels and put up a dress.
It felt so normal and yet so bad. I knew that i was guy hours ago but it felt so good to be that girl. I went from changing room suprised how normal for me felt to walk in heels and possed for my mom.
She looked at me and told me that her sweetheart look stunning and that John would like that dress. I hope so, i want him to desire me.
This is a picture of me that my mothere made in mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment