Thursday, June 14, 2018

Master PC journal part 2 Son Perspective

When my mother left us my father completelly changed. I feel like he hates me becouse mother left us. When i heard that we will have a walk i hoped that something will change but he still did not pay attention to me.
I think he is pissed off becouse i wanted that toy but i just wanted his attention. When i walked with him i felt that something i wrong.
I bacame taller and felt that my body felt different. I looked at my father but there i saw my daughter.
Why did I thought that she is my daughter. I knew that she was my father but all i could think about her is that she is my daughter.
Then memories flood to my mind. Memories of Alice, a girl that i was. I remembered my life as a little girl, how i met my husband in highschool, our first time after prom and how i borned my little girl, my daughter.
I felt motherly love to her, she is my princess. And when I thought about my husband i felt good. I am happy as his wife.
My daughter, Joanna asked me what happened and i told her that i don't know but now i have other memories, even memories of the day when she was borned.
She told me that she knows how i feel because she know has memories of her life as Joana and she starter to cry because she had memories of life where she was my father.
I walked to her and comforted her. We went to mall for out mother-daughter day. I work as secretary at some corporation but i took a break to spend some time with my sweetheart.
We tried on dresses, she wanted to buy a dress for her boyfriend prom and i wanted to buy dress to my friend wedding.
It felt a little strange walking in heels and dresses but yet it felt so normal, as i did it all my life.
My daughter put on a dress and when she started to pose on it i was so proud of her. She is stunning girl, no wonder she has so many admirers.
I took a photo of her i wanted to stop this moment. Then i tried dress that i took and asked my daughter what she thinks about that. She told me that i look stunning and my husband will love it. She also made a photo of me in that dress.
I can't wait to show him how good i look at this. Maybe after that we will have a little session. Then i went with my daughter to hairdresser and i dyed my hair to blond. It looked good.
Then we went to happy of our mother-daughter day. I love this family and i love my sweet girl. I would not exchange this life for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment