Thursday, June 14, 2018

Master PC journal part 3

I decided to show that app to my best friend. We met in my home and i told him about everything. As expected he didn't believe me, so i proposed to change him with this app and change him back later.
I asked him if he wish anything i could change him to anything he want. He said "It won't work anyway so do what you want". I took a picture of him and as usuall got app interface.
I found out that i could change race so i changed his from cacasian to asian, changed his gender to female, added to personality girly, i left sexual preference as it was so she would be heterosexual.
In Interest of love i typed my name, i wanted to test that field and now was good opportunity, i would change him back anyway. I clicked on "Reality" checkbox so anyone would rember him as asian girl.
After i clicked "Done" i found stunning, asian girl where my friend standed. She looked confused and after she looked down she yelled at me "What did you do!".
I told her that she told me to do anything i want so i decided to test some functions i didn't use. She sitted down on counch and crossed her legs, she even didn't found how feminine her movements are.
She then looked at me and said "Why do i feel something to you? Wait I have memories of us kissing and having sex. What did you do honey?". I told her that i wanted to test "Interest of love field" so i typed myself there.
She standed up and came to me. She looked like she was pissed off and she wanted to punch me but when she looked at me she said "God, i love you so much" and kissed me.
She told me that now she has memories of her life as Simon, my friend and as kimiko. She want to hate me but when she looks at me she got all memories about us and our relationship.
After sex with her i wanted to change her back because i felt bad for my friend but when i took a photo of her i didn't get app interface.
I told her about this. She kissed me and told that she feels that this life is better then her old life. I guess i ended with stunning asian girlfriend.
I also found out that because of changing her race app messed up with reality much more then last time. Because reality needed to adapt to her race app changed everyone in her family.
Her parents John and Susan changed into Asami and her father changed into Sachihiro. Her brother changed into little asian girl. Now i see that i need to be careful with this app, because it can change even me if i do something bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment