Thursday, June 14, 2018

Master PC journal part 3 Simon perspective

Jared told me that he found something amazing and he need to show me that. When i came to his house he showed me some app called "Master PC" and told me some stories about how he changed his coworker into woman or how he changed some family.
I thought that he invented these stories because from what i know is that he always worked with Michel, he even had crush on her.
I told him that i don't believe him and he proposed that he will change me with this app and then change me back.
He asked if i want to change something in me but i told him to do anything he want, i didn't believe him anyway.

He took a photo of me, clicked something on a phone and thats when i started to feel strange. I look down and i saw that i had boobs and was wearing skirt.
I yelled on him i was pissed off. I needed to sit down so i sat down on counch and crossed my legs. I noticed that i did that but for me it was normal now and very comfortable.
Actually that body was very comfortable as it was always mine. When i looked at Jared i noticed how handsome he is and that i have memories of us as couple.
I asked him what did he do and why do i have memories of us as couple. He told me that he wanted to test function called "Interest of Love" and he typed himself as my interest.
I standed up, i wanted to punch him. But when i looked at his face i couldn't do that. I kissed him. I told him that i have memories of being Simon and memories as Kimiko his girlfriend.
As i looked at him i find out how much i love him. These memories of me as his girlfriend change the way i look at him. He is handsome and loving guy. After kiss we had amazing sex. It wasn't our first time but it felt as it was.
He tried to change me back but unfortunetly when you change someone once you couldn't change him again. I wasn't mad at him i felt that this life is better then my old life.
When i came back to home i find out that not just me changed. That app changed anyone in my family. My parents are now asian and instead of my brother now i have little asian sister. This app could be dungerous in unsuitable hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment