Thursday, June 14, 2018

Feminine Corpo

My name is Milo and I work in a corporation. Work is rather loose and not demanding, and they pay quite well. Unfortunately, the boss has changed recently.
The old boss left and Mrs. Alexander was elected in his place. Aleksandra is a feminist and she really wants women to work in this company.
She puts obstacles in the way of men. Recently, from the toilets, she had to remove the urinals for equality. Several people were dismissed, as if they were disciplinary, but for some reason they were only man.
Fortunately, Aleksandra probably realized that she would not be able to release everyone, because in the company more than 50% of employees are men, so she gave up.
Today, when I was sitting at my desk, Aleksandra issued an advertisement on the radio, in which she said: "From today, the company will finally become what should have happened some time ago." Only women will work in this company from today.
Do not worry, gentlemen, you will not miss your old life, "she finished, and then I felt something strange, I stood up and saw that I was wearing high heels, but for some reason I was not surprised.
I looked at my friend John, who also noticed that his shoes had changed. A bit embarrassed, we decided to go to the bathroom to discuss what is happening. On the way, I noticed how easily I moved in these shoes.
"Do you feel as if you've been walking in these shoes before? A bit weird how easily we move in them," said John. I agreed with him.
For some reason, men's toilets disappeared from the company, so we entered the women's room. "Something strange is happening here," I said to John. "Well done sherlock, we have to try to get out of here," said John.
Then I felt a strange need to improve my hair. "Wait, darling, before we go out let me improve my hair," I said to John. When I looked at him, I noticed that his hair had become a lot longer (John was almost bald).
"Ummm, I do not know if you noticed, but your hair has grown," I said to John. "I know, and the worst part is that I have the impression that I have always had such long hair, I have to go to the Hairdresser to dye it for blond, I think they will look better" - said Jan.
"You would look stunning in blond, darling" - I laughed, then I looked shocked at John. "What are we talking about?" - I asked. "I do not know what's going on, but something is blending in our head. Did you even notice that something grew on your chest?"
I looked down and saw big breasts and a bra under my shirt. In John, identical changes have taken place. Suddenly I felt that I had to get back to work, I can not escape, and why should I run away? I'm feeling better and better. "Do you have the feeling that we should go back to work?" - Joanna asked.
"Wait, i'll just improve my make-up" - I took the bag that appeared on my shoulder and pulled out the lipstick. I was a little surprised that I could do makeup, but on the other hand I had the impression of doing my whole life.
"You know what, Miley, after work, we have to go shopping, I want to buy new shoes," Joanna said. "I love my sweetheart," I replied. We left the bathroom, when I sat on the chair I noticed that my pants turned into a skirt, and tights appeared on my legs.
I crossed my legs like a real woman and went back to work. After work, we went shopping with Joanna, where we tried on different clothes. I bought a pair of skirts and shirts, and Joanna, pants and shoes. I came back home, to my husband and daughter. After a hard day my husband paid me everything at night.
I am aware of the changes that have affected me, but I feel that this life is more "real" and better. After all, I am a woman and we women are hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment