Friday, June 15, 2018

Unexpected result

I am Michael and last time I went with my friend Jacob for a walk, I found a strange lamp.
It looked a bit like Aladdin. I showed it to Jacob and lightly rubbed it because it was dirty.
Then a woman came out of the lamp wearing a blue outfit of Persia. "I am a genie, and you have 3 wishes for a company." As you can expect, you can not wish for more wishes, it will not work anyway, and you only waste a chance. Share between you wishes as you like, "said Woman. I proposed to Jacob that I would have 2 wishes, because I found a lamp and he would have one. He considered it sensible and agreed.

Thinking about my first wish, I thought about wealth. "I would like to be rich" - I told the woman. Gin clapped her hands and suddenly, together with Jacob, we found out on the yacht.
"Oh, man, it works!" - Jacob said. I checked the state of my account and found a sum there, as in my life I did not dream. I am currently one of the wealthiest people in the world.
Suddenly, information about running a company and enterprises started to come to me.
"I can not make anything out of nothing, so I had to change a bit of history." Three years ago, you founded a company that is currently one of the largest companies in the world, that's how the money and yacht came. I also gave you information about how to control that company so it won't fall immadiently."said the genie. "Wow, thanks. It makes sense, because there would be a sudden inflow of cash in my account," I replied. Now the turn of Jacob. "I would like to become more handsome and athletic," said Jacob. He really wasted his wish for something so trivial. A smoke appeared around the casket, his body began to change. Muscles grew considerably, and Jacob himself also grew. His clothes matched his body. There was no trace of bends. His face became more masculine.
"And what do you think about Michael, now every chick will be mine!" - He said and laughed. Since the girls' theme has already started, I realized that I can ask for a beautiful and loyal girl. Since I broke up with my Ex a year ago, I can not find the second half. "I would like to have a girl who will always be loyal to me and beloved, I will never even think about leaving me," I said my last wishes. Gin clapped her hands again. There was smoke around Jacob. His clothes were gone. Something strange was going on with his body. His face became more feminine and his hair grew longer. His body diminished, his hands became slender and thinner, there were no more traces of the muscles from before. His hands became feminine. His hairs disappeared from his torso and legs.
Two large breasts began to form on his chest, and his skin became more tanned. His legs became slim and thinner, and his hips wider. His penis disappeared, and a vagina appeared in his place. Heels appeared on his legs, and the black crotch covered the black panties.
His body was covered with a beautiful black dress, an ideal fit for a new body. There were earrings in his ears, and makeup appeared on his face.
After a while the smoke disappeared and the girl looked down. "What happe ..." - she said, then stopped and the expression on her face changed completely. "Hiiii honey," said the girl, and then began to pose. Her movements were very feminine, I was full of admiration with which grace she moved on those heels. "Jacob, what happened to you?" - I asked a little terrified of what happened to my friend. By the way, I noticed that the lamp disappeared from my hands. "Not just Jacob, honey, just Julia, you borrowed a girl, so the genie changed the closest person into your girlfriend, and I kept my wish, just look at how beautiful and athletic the body is." - She started to pose.
"And that's all? You are not shocked that she turned you into my girlfriend?" - I asked Julia.
"No. She gave me the informations to know how to live as a woman and how to be the best girl for you, I will always be loyal and always be with you, honey," she said, then she came and kissed me. I have never felt something like this before. She is so beautiful, I must have fallen in love. I wonder if the gin has mixed up something in my head, because I have never felt something like this in relation to another woman. After a kiss, I asked if she could prepare some dinner. She said that without a problem, then she went full of grace to the kitchen to cook. When we were cooking, we had a quickie. She knew everything I expected from her in bed, I've never had such sex. Life has become much more interesting since I found this lamp ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment