Saturday, June 30, 2018

change in relationship

I was at home with my girlfriend when they started talking about a strange phenomenon on television. In random places around the world began to appear waves that changed people. They changed their appearance, behavior and even sex. "I hope it will not happen to us" - I said to Marlena, my weirdo. Then we went to watch the movie together. I felt something strange in the middle of the movie. As if something went through my body. I looked at Marlene and noticed that the features of her face were beginning to change, and something appeared in her throat. At the same time, I felt something change on my face, and my Adam's apple disappears. I felt something was going on with my limbs. Both hands and legs became smaller and slender.
I always had my nails bitten, and now they were nice and long. My buttocks began to increase and my hips widened. In turn, my penis began to disappear. At the same time breasts appeared on my chest, which grew very fast. Right after that, my silhouette changed. There was a very handsome guy sitting at the place where Marlena was sitting. Suddenly, I felt my knowledge pour into my head. Knowledge about clothes, make-up, and feminine hygiene. Under my shirt appeared a bra that supported my breasts. My shirt turned into a white blouse and my pants in a black skirt. Black shoes with heels appeared on my legs.
I looked at the guy sitting next to me, who was also a bit shocked by the change.
Suddenly I felt a strange feeling in my stomach. There were thoughts in my mind that I love him and I must do everything he asks for. The man looked at me and said, "Why can you make dinner?" "Of course, honey" - I answered and went to the kitchen, at the same time temptingly shaking my buttocks. I had no problems with cooking dinner, because in my mind there was a knowledge how to do it, just like I used to work in the kitchen.

When I was cooking, the man came up to me and asked me if I was thinking about the new name, because Tomek probably does not fit a woman like me. "Tamada, I've always liked the name, and you?" - I answered. "I think Marcin fits me" - he answered, after which he kissed me.
"What? After lunch, a quickie?" - Marcin asked. I smiled and replied that of course. For some reason, I dreamed about having a child with Marcin. We have not only changed. Tamara, a cook at a local restaurant, turned into a young man who spent all day at the computer. In a family of blacksmiths, children became parents and parents became children. Whatever passed through this city changed the attributes of all residents ...

No comments:

Post a Comment