Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Master PC journal END

For some time I did not use the application, I was terrified by its possibilities. Today, together with my parents and my brother, I was to go to my aunt's wedding. I dressed in an elegant suit, but my parents were not very elegant people. My father was short, a bit thicker blond, and my mother was a thin, skinny woman. When I saw that my father wanted to go in a faded shirt and ragged shoes, I felt ashamed. I decided to change their approaches a bit with the application.
I took a picture of my parents and in the tab "Personality" I wrote "Elegance".
Then my brother Matthias  snatched my phone from my hands and asked, "What do you have there? Why are you taking pictures of my parents?"
Upset I shouted "Give me back". I was aware of what this application is capable of and that if something accidentally clicks it can completely erase our existence.
"Hmm what are these clouds around the silhouettes of parents" - asked Matthias . "Do not click, because you can do something terrible," I said nervously. "What is this green button?" - Matthias asked and then pressed the button. I saw a great light and lost consciousness for a second.
When I regained it, I looked at my sister and asked if she had clicked something.
 My sister looked at me terrified. "Who are you all, where is my family, where is my brother?" - my sister asked. "I went to her and asked if all was well, then I realized what had happened, Maddie had to click something in the application and something changed. I do not know what, because I did not have a phone in my hand, but Magda was able to see the changes. "Come with me to the room, we have to talk" - I said to Maddie,
 Mom came to us and asked Maddie if everything was all right. "Everything is ok, Ma ... Mom" ​​- said confused Maddie. girls, we're going out, then go get ready, I'm already ready, "said Mama, who has always been an elegant woman, always moving with grace and class, today wearing a beautiful white skirt and a black-and-white shirt. Together with Maddie, we inherited a sense of style and taking care of a healthy way of life from our parents. When I was walking with Maddie to the room, she asked me why she was feeling this body is so normal and what these new memories are. "What are you talking about, Maddie? Is it always your body? "- I asked.
In the room, Maddie sat down in her chair and crossed her legs. "Well, sister, did you click something on the phone?" - I asked. "At the beginning I clicked on two arrows between my parents and then" Done "" - Maddie said. I immediately realized what was going on. "You idiot, you did not change our parents' settings, if you clicked on the arrows it means you've changed their gender too. Say what happened." - I said. "Everything has changed, everything looks different!" My brother Adrian lived in this room, my parents looked completely different, this house was not so elegant, everything is gone, I am a woman and I have memories of a Maddie. Although I do not know if I wanted to, I am not able to sit down with my legs as before, I have to have my legs crossed all the time, otherwise I feel great discomfort! " - Maddie said, then she cried. I approached her and hugged her. "Do not cry my sister, I have changed it too, unfortunately I do not remember my life as Adrian, because I did not have a phone in my hands, but do not worry. Life as a woman is not bad, and Maddie's memories will allow you to quickly settle in this body. Now go get ready for the wedding, we'll go out right away, and you'll get all the make-up blurred "- I told my sister.
"I actually have all the make-up on my makeup, I do not have to live somehow, I'm going to improve my makeup and we can go out." Thanks to sister for consolation, " Maddie said, then smiled. When she left, I decided that it would be better to delete the application. Looking at what has happened, she can do more damage than a snippet. When I erased her, I got a message from my best friend - Kimiko, for my picture in a new dress. Kimiko was once my boyfriend Simon, but I decided to test the possibilities of application on it, and after all it turned out that it is impossible to change once the changed person. I made a selfie by the mirror and sent Kimiko. After all, we were called by my mother and the whole family, together we went to the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment