Saturday, June 16, 2018

party at your neighbor's

Recently I found a strange coin on the street. It looked old, someone probably lost it. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. I was tired after work and I wanted to rest. Unfortunately, my neighbors are a bunch of students who do parties almost daily. I went to knock and say that they would cut off some music, because you can not live. Arek opened, the most aggressive of them all. The guy spends his days at the gym, then goes back and makes parties. "What?" - Arek said. "Please, mute the music. The man returns tired from work and wants to sleep, and your music bothers you "- I said. Arek laughed at me, saying that I could call the police as he wanted, but they would not do anything because his father worked there.
"I'd rather live in a neighborhood with nice girls than with testosterone-filled idiots like you," I said. Then the coin in my pocket began to shine. The bodies of these idiots began to change. Their hair has grown, the faces have become more girlish and friendly. Their muscles that they've worked so hard on at the gym have disappeared. Their arms and legs became more slender and their hair disappeared. Their silhouettes became more feminine, and breasts appeared on their chests. Their clothes began to change. In the case of Ark appeared a nice, gray dress, and on the legs appeared sandals with high heels. The clothes of other girls have also changed, and in the case of people who were already women, clothes have changed to less defiant, and their faces have become more friendly.

The girl who was a moment ago arek stood in the door and said, "Sure, I will turn down the music, sorry for the problem" and then she smiled. I thought to myself that if I was less tired, maybe I would come to this party. The coin started to shine again and suddenly I felt full of energy. I pulled the coin out of my pocket and thought that it would meet my wishes. "Can I go in?" - I asked the girls. "Sorry, party only for girls" - she said, then smiled again. "I would like to go to this party" - I thought. The coin started to shine again, then disappeared. Suddenly I felt that something strange was happening to my body. My hair grew and my nails became painted. My hands and hands have become thinner and more slender. My silhouette turned into an hourglass and breasts appeared. I felt something strange going on between my legs, most likely my penis had disappeared because I did not feel it anymore. My hair has gone out of my legs and my hips have become wider, perfect for carrying a child. I felt my shoes turned into high heels and my clothes turned into a blue dress I bought a week ago. I decided it was a good opportunity to dress her up. I looked at Arienna and asked if I could come in now. "Sure," she said.

I went to the toilet to settle my needs, then looked in the mirror. "Ehh I forgot to arrange my hair in. I have to go to the hairdresser anytime soon", Ania, who was always jealous of my appearance, came out of the toilet in the near future. As usual, she looked at me with contempt, but I did not care about her. All you have to do is look after yourself and you can look like me. I washed my hands and came back. At the party were all my friends, all night we talked about boys, clothes, makeup ... After some time, we went to play at the club, where I met MichaƂ, a nice boy, with whom I danced all night. That night I lost my virginity and found a man with whom I hope will live my whole life and have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment