Thursday, June 14, 2018

Changing Stone Part 2 English Version

The next day, after spending the night with Ania, I found that I had to test this stone with someone else. I left it under the neighbors' house and waited for someone to pick it up.
I knew that they would certainly notice him, because the stone was very visible. After 15 minutes, their son came out, he probably went to training in football.
As I thought, he raised a stone. I went to him and asked him what he had. He showed me the stone and said he had never seen anything like it.
I told him that you could make jewelry for a pretty girl like her and that it would match her Asian beauty.

The stone, of course, began to shine and his body changed. His hair grew and turned auburn. His face became more feminine and began to have a characteristic Asian beauty.
Breasts appeared on his chest, and his T-Shirt changed into a sleeveless shirt with a large cleavage, which made his breasts visible. His hands were slim and delicate.
The legs have lengthened, and his jeans have become tighter. His shoes turned into ballerinas.

The girl stood shocked for a moment, but after a moment she looked at me smiling and with a delicate Asian accent she said
"Thank you, Mr. Micheal, but I'd rather put this stone in a case. It's too nice to use it for jewelry." I agreed with her. After a moment, a woman ran out of her house shouting in Japanese, "Kimiko, you forgot your clothes for a change."
Kimiko took clothes and thanked her mother in Japanese. And so the stone not only changed Kimiko, but also to match her existence to reality changed her family into Japanese.
I asked her if they were talking Japanese at home. She replied "Differently, usually yes, but sometimes we make ourselves days in which we only talk in English as part of the exercises." "Interesting" - I thought.
I looked at her bag and asked what she was doing. She replied that since she was a child she was practicing dance dances and now she is going to training. I was about to say that I could store a stone and wish her luck when I remembered one.
Ania mentioned yesterday that she would like to learn Japanese, but no one in the area does this type of activities.
I found it a good opportunity to "create" the right person for that. I answered her "After so many years of practice, you probably do the classes. How do you find the time to combine this with learning at a language school."
Then the stone began to shine again. Kimiko grew a bit, she was 10-15 years older by the eye. Her clothes turned into a gray dress, and her shoes in high-heeled sandals. A tighter sharper make-up appeared on her face, and a handbag was formed in her hands.

But not only has she changed. In the place where her mother stood, I noticed a little girl. She went to Kimiko and said, "Mommy, do not go to work," Kimiko replied, "I need Kisami, go home to daddy, mummy will come back before you blink an eye" she smiled.
The girl went saddened home. "As you can see, it is not easy, but I have a loving husband who supports me and takes care of our daughter." Working in a nursery does not take too much time because there are not many students, and I treat my dance classes more as a hobby than a job, however sometimes a lot of time goes out before the tournaments, so I do not have to go, let Ania greet you. " - She answered, then went to the side of the car walking in these shoes as if she had been doing all her life.
I did not expect that stone affects the reality to such an extent, but in this case I have very good use for it ...



No comments:

Post a Comment