Sunday, June 17, 2018

What is it like to be a mom? (request by makarov7)

I am Krystian and I am 25 years old. Recently, when I came back from the store I found a strange lamp. It looked like a genie lamp from Aladdin, but it was a bit dirty. I gave her to the shopping bag and came back. I wanted to remove it from dirt, so I took a cloth and wiped it. Then the smoke came out of the lamp, which began to form in some shape. After a while, a sexy woman in a genie outfit appeared from the smoke.

"I am a genie and I will fulfill one wish of the person who found this lamp," she said. I was in shock, so far I thought that such things happen only in fairy tales.
I thought about what I could wish for. A lot of wishes flew through my mind like eternal life, wealth, etc. But there was one thing I always dreamed about, but I knew it would never happen. I've always wanted to be a mom. Yes, my mother. I have always been fascinated by the relationship between mothers and their children. I've always wondered what it's like to be a woman. Now you have a good opportunity to check it out. "I'd like to be a mother," I told the genie. She looked at me and said, "This is your final wish?" "Yes" - I said, a little afraid of what will happen. "Well then" - said the genie and clapped her hands, then vanished. Suddenly my clothes disappeared from my body. My hair grew, and my face began to form in the face of a woman. I observed the entire transformation in the mirror. My figure has changed completely, now it was more feminine, and my hair and hair were gone. My hands became slender and thin, and my hands were smaller, my nails also grew. My hips have become wider, and my ass is more shapely. I saw my penis go down, my breasts started to grow on my chest at the same time.
When the penis completely disappeared, leaving my vagina, my breasts stopped growing. I felt in my stomach how my organs change their position, how my reproductive system changes. My legs have become thinner, slimmer and longer. Suddenly I felt something forming in my stomach. My stomach was weak, and I felt the child kicking in him. "What an amazing feeling" - I thought, I was proud that I was a mother, that I would soon give a new life to the world.
My room has also changed with me. He became more feminine, and my wardrobe became full of dresses, skirts, high heels. A make-up vanity appeared in the place of my console. Suddenly I felt information flowing into my head. My name is Krystiana, in high school I met my boyfriend Emil, with whom I got married three years ago. For some time we have been trying to get a child. After a great night 8 months ago I did a pregnancy test and finally I succeeded. I was very happy then, I always wanted to be a mother, and now I am carrying the child of the greatest man in the world. I love my husband and wait for her to come back from work, because today we have to go to research, where we will get to know the gender of our child. I hope this is a girl. Before the research I made a delicate makeup and dressed myself with a cream, pregnancy dress. I did it for the first time, but thanks to Krystiana's memories, I felt like I was doing my whole life.

I took pictures and sent to my husband with an additive "What do you think about this clothing?". "You look great as usual, I will be in 5 minutes, I can not wait to get to know the gender of our child" - he wrote back. He always knows how to make a girl like me and me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment