Friday, July 6, 2018

Different Life

I was in my girlfriend room for the first time. We've been together for a month, but Aga never wanted to show me where she lives. It was as if she was afraid of something. After a month, I finally got to her room. The room was beautiful, the walls were wooden, there was a huge bed on the right, a huge wardrobe on the left, and a dressing table in the middle with lots of make-up kits.

"Nice room, I do not understand why you did not want to show it to me earlier" - I said.

"Thanks, but please do not touch anything," Agnieszka said, alarmed

We sat in this room and watched a TV series. After some time Aga cut off the show and went to the toilet. When I was alone in the room, I noticed a strange stone. I have not seen it in my life. It was semi-transparent, there was some liquid in it. I took it in my hand.
Then the stone began to shine and fly around me. The stone began to shine so that I lost my sight for a moment.

I felt something strange was happening to my body. When I regained my vision, I saw shocked Aga.

"What is honey?" - I asked, then grabbed my mouth. It was not my voice
"What happened" - I asked Aga.

Aga took a large mirror and shoved it in my direction. When I saw what I looked like, I could not catch my breath. In the mirror I saw a woman who could be my sister. Like me, she had red hair, but in her case they were a lot longer. Her legs were slim and long, and her silhouette was amazing. She had green eyes, to my dad. She also had a mark on her arm, just like me. She wore high heels, a dress, and all that she wore was a woolen coat.

Then her older brother, Mark, entered her room for two years.

"Hi Emilia, Agnieszka, I can borrow a phone for a while? My phone is discharged and I have to make an important call "- Mark said

"Sure, take it"

"Thanks. And Emilia, as usual, you look beautiful," Mark said before he left

I blushed. I began to look at him from a completely different perspective. Early he was her annoying brother who watched her every step of the way. Now I saw a handsome, concerned brother. I did not know what was happening to me.

"Sit down, we have to talk," Aga said.

I sat on her bed. Agnieszka gave me tea to drink and sat next to me.

"Listen, you found something I should have thrown away a long time ago, I told you not to touch anything."

"I'm sorry, I did not know that something like this would happen. What actually happened?" - I answered.

"You found a stone that I once got from an old lady when I was depressed"

"What? Did you have depression?" "When did you? We've known each other since childhood, and I did not notice anything like that. "

"Of course you do not remember, the stone is changing reality and adapting to it, you probably do not remember that three years ago I was your best friend Adam." - Aga said.

"What? It's impossible! I remember how we played as children in the sandbox, how it bothered you that I'm pulling your hairs, even our first kiss in junior high school! And since then it's been more than 3 years!" - I responded, shocked.

Of course, you remember all this, because I've always been Aga for you.The stone changed the reality to the one in which I was born as a girl, Nobody but me remembers my existence as Adam. " - Aga answered.

"Is it the same in my case?" - I asked Aga

"Yes, no one remembers you as Eric, you have always been Emily for all of you, even your parents remember you as their beloved daughter, the stone changes the lives of everyone who touches him for a better life. It probably decided that, as in my case, you better it will lead as a woman "

"But I should notice a change in your behavior, even if I remember you as my girlfriend, after the change you should behave differently" - I answered

"And here you are wrong, the stone gives you all the knowledge and manners of the body you have, look at yourself, now you are sitting like a real lady"



I looked down and noticed that I was actually sitting very feminine. I had crossed legs like a real lady. I did not do it specially, I just felt that I had to sit there. I tried to sit the way I sat when I was a guy, but for some reason I felt I could not. I felt that I should not, and it would not be good for me.

"Do you see? I know how you feel." Aga answered.
"You try to remember what it is like to sit with your legs spread, without fear that someone will notice what you wear under the dress or that someone will consider it an invitation, right?"

I blushed. "How did you know?"

"I did exactly the same thing: when the stone changed me, I tried to recreate all my male behavior, but I almost always felt bad about it, I even tried to dress like a guy, but I could not get out of the room because I felt ashamed."

"Wait, but since you were my friend, why did you date with me?"

"The stone changes the sexual preferences of the person he exchanged If you were straight, then you will be straight, if you were gay, then you will still be gay. That's why I fell in love with you, I saw you from a completely different perspective. I feel because you are a woman, and you probably feel the same, in this reality, we are probably the best friends "- Aga answered.

After thinking, I realized that I really did not feel anything for Aga anymore. I was not attracted to her body. For her brother's body is something else. "That's why your brother seemed so handsome to me?" - I answered, then blushed.

"Disgusting, he's horrible," Aga predicted.

"There is no way that I will change back to Adam?" - I asked

"Unfortunately, no, the stone changes once and does not allow a change back"

"Well, I have to get used to it"

After all, we finished watching Aga and went home. I was surprised at how easy it was for me to walk on high heels.
After returning home, I noticed that my room was very girlish. The walls were painted pink, and my wardrobe was full of dresses, skirts and shoes.
From what I learned, now I am a student who earns a living as a model. I knew exactly how to pose for the camera and the camera. I had knowledge about the latest fashion. I strive to become a model and actress, and I study my studies just in case something does not burn out. So far everything is going in the right direction. After two weeks I started to date with Marek, brother of Aga. He is great and caring, he always helps me. I also got a role in a niche TV series. I hope it will be my gateway to my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment